As a Customer Success Manager, you increase the customer lifetime value of Swimlane’s growing enterprise customer base, which has a large percentage of Fortune 500 brands. You manage all post-sales activity through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution. You are seen as credible in the security operations domain, because you maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features for their specific needs. You confidently navigate complex organizations and proactively mitigate risks to churn. You build strong cross-functional relationships internally. Your customers easily achieve their desired outcomes and get maximum value from Swimlane.
- Achieve target net retention rate for your portfolio against quarterly objectives
- Advise customers to ensure high user adoption of Swimlane by using your familiarity with use cases and best practices
- Build strategic relationships with key security leaders and end users of Swimlane products
- Manage the transition between sales and delivery by facilitating an effective kickoff event and handoff to professional services
- Ensure any ongoing training needs are met
- Identify risks to churn and orchestrate cross-functionally a proper response
- Escalate issues that impact goal realization and surface status with key stakeholders to keep forward momentum
- Drive attention to priority support tickets and manage customer expectations around the plan to close tickets in question
- Maintain thorough knowledge of Swimlane, its features, and its users
- Attend and represent Swimlane at select conferences and user groups
- Solicit input from customers using NPS and in-depth questionnaires
- Influence product design decisions by being familiar with customers’ emerging or unmet product needs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide subject matter expertise as new products and services are rolled out to customers
- Enhance team efficiencies through mentoring new hires and improving customer success processes, journey maps, and playbooks
- Use internal customer success software to log and plan activity for portfolio management
- Execute on a repeatable process to react nimbly and consistently maximize renewal opportunities
- Partner with sales representatives to discover, collaborate and close new and add-on business
- Have 3+ years in enterprise software sales, professional services, or management consulting experience
- Have 2+ years in B2B software customer success roles, demonstrating progressive responsibility with large customers (Fortune 1000)
- Cybersecurity, ideally security information and event management (SIEM) a bonus
- Collaborative, confident, and credible working at all levels of an organization. Have established Trusted Advisor relationships with customers, especially executive stakeholders in a B2B setting
- Calm and composed under pressure with the confidence and awareness of when to say, “No” as well as delegate
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking – able to take complex customer concerns and orchestrate resources and tactics to address them
- Proactive team player who has fresh ideas when it comes to user adoption and churn mitigation; works well in collaborative situations and start-up environments
- Proven success owning renewal business, passionate about customer success
- Solid understanding of security operations strategies and products, ideally security information and event management (SIEM)
- Have driven business transformation through effective change management
- Have a university bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience,
- Pay attention to detail, solve problems, follow-up in a timely manner, prioritize customer issues effectively, remain optimistic, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrate a passion for doing whatever is necessary to ensure customers are delighted and receiving value
- Are highly proficient in developing effective presentations and collaborating within GoogleApps
- Are passionate about technology and a willingness to quickly learn highly technical applications
- Are able to quickly grasp complex technical concepts, especially in the cyber security domain, and make them easily understandable verbally, in writing, and in illustrations
- Are able to travel up to 25%
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Swimlane, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
Who we are, and what we offer:
Swimlane is a rapidly growing, innovative startup that provides cloud-scale, low-code security automation for organizations of all industries and sizes. Our technology is relied upon by major security-forward companies around the globe and we are consistently rated as the #1 trusted low-code security automation platform. Our mission is to prevent breaches and enable continuous compliance via a low-code security automation platform that serves as the system of record for the entire security organization.
What’s the best thing about working at Swimlane? If you ask the team, they'll tell you it's the people. Swimlaners are innovative, collaborative and driven by the purpose of revolutionizing the way security teams automate and respond to alerts. Headquartered in beautiful Louisville, Colorado, directly between Denver and Boulder, Swimlane's staff spans 28 states and 16 countries!
The Perks of being a Swimlaner
- Competitive Benefits & Compensation
- Equity & 401k Contributions
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- Training & Professional Development Opportunities
- Laptop of your choice
- A hybrid work environment with remote options and flexible hours
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Resources
- Great Company Culture
- We value collaboration and innovation
- Give-back Volunteering Opportunities
- Team volunteer days in the local community
Here at Swimlane, our core focus is to Automate the World of Security and we strive to represent our five core values in everything we do:
- Punch above your weight class - We make the most of our circumstances and constantly surprise and impress with our ability to deliver.
- Be a happy innovator - The hard problems are the fun problems to solve, we’re excited to take on difficult challenges and find creative solutions.
- Always be leveling up - We are continuously improving, embracing change, and consuming information to better ourselves and each other.
- Move at the speed of WOW - We work with an extreme sense of urgency, but we never compromise quality.
- Have honesty and integrity in ‘all the things’ - We make decisions with the best of intentions, doing what is right for as many stakeholders as possible.
This is a REMOTE position.
Variable compensation to be discussed during offer process.
Direct Candidates Only- Recruiters will not be considered.